Monday, April 7, 2008

Objective of my blog

My reason to blog is a quest for mutual edification. Living as a man of the cloth for 30 years, I have journey through life's multi faceted terrains. I lived with no regrets and have learn much from the journey. I hope to learned from fellow sojourners. At the same time I hope to contribute to others some of the insights that I have gains in my journeys.

The most recent event that I had been through caused me to realize that the worst enemies of the Church are, "The enemies within the Church". I am still in the midst of ruminating over this issue. In a few days I hope that I would be able to post my thoughts on this issue.

I have just started the blog for two days it will take a bit of time for me to make this blog a viable one. I am learning. Any tips and tricks are welcome.

5 comments:

Leon Lim said...

I totally agree with that. I always wanted to hear about that written in black and white.

I hope this will become a valuable discussion.

How cool is this, My dad is blogging. Woohooo! I'm the first to comment too. Hahaha

Mike Leo said...

Dear Ps Lim,

Your son will always agree with you. I really hope that there will be meaningful interaction that will edify and make significant contributioin to each other's life. Happy blogging....

*ps: where you get the time to do all these things?

Walltalker said...

wow pastor got a blog.....so cool.......

haha, anyways nice to see you have a blog.....
(now i shall throw all my questions here and maybe you can help explain them and help many other young readers learn too) hehe.

btw im Wen Cheang......

YC Lim said...

Sure I will try my best to answer them. Sometime it may be a bit delayed due to my time constrain. I will love to help anyone who may have a questions.

Anonymous said...

Yes, isn't blogging 'fun' & exciting for us 'senior citizens'? Ps. Lim, as my lecturer for Pentecostal Foundations' have started me blogging, too!